CLIENTS & CASES
Trial Solutions. Inc.
35 HiView Road
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do you get the jurors?
- Is jury research confidential?
- Do the research jurors sign confidentiality agreements?
- What if the other side learns that we did jury research?
- Have you ever had a research juror show up in the venire?
- Where do you do the research?
- Do you videotape the deliberations?
- Do the jurors fill out a questionnaire?
- Can we watch the deliberations?
- Do the attorneys sit in the courtroom during the research trial?
- Should we do the research at a research facility or at a hotel or conference center?
- How much does jury research cost?
- Do you use those measurement things that show how jurors feel?
- Does jury research work?
- If we put shadow jurors in the courtroom, won’t the other side make an issue of it?
- What’s the least expensive trial research?
- Can jury research help me make a jury selection profile?
- Which juror is better for me? Male or Female? Young or Old? White or Black?
> Click here to read our FAQs
- Answering the Four Questions Jurors Ask in Long Term Care Cases
- Courtroom Testimony – A Witness Preparation Document
- Discoverability of Trial Research Results and Witness Testimony
- Standard Research Trial Designs
> Click here to read our articles